Valentine the Cat’s Trickster or Treater Contest
Calling out to kitty cats of all ages, I welcome you to participate in my TRICKSTER OR TREATER contest for All Hallows Eve for a chance to win a couple of cute items! I am looking for you to share a photograph of yourself along with a caption that demonstrates that you are a trickster or a treater.
Trickster or Treater Contest Entry
Include the following information as your entry and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. name of kitty submitting entry
2. state whether kitty is a trickerster or a treater
3. 1 quality photo of kitty demonstrating kitty is a trickster or demonstrating kitty is a treater
4. name of kitty & any other pets or people in photo
5. write out photo caption (please do not affix to photo)
6. name you want photo credit given to (or you can watermark your photo)
7. (optional) url address of kitty’s social media page or website if he or she has one
- kitty with a particular facial expression
- kitty doing an activity
- kitty modeling or posing in a particular way or setting
- kitty wearing a costume
or any combination of the above
Don’t forget to include a photo caption with your entry!
Limit 1 photo of kitty. Limit 1 entry per household. Photo to be submitted in body of email along with other entry items (as listed above under “contest entry”) or as email attachment as .jpg .tif or .png image file. Photo to be a minimum of 600 px wide x 450 px height or 450 px wide x 600 px height. Photo maximum 1000 px wide x 1000 px height. No videos.
Purr-lease note: By entering you are giving me, Valentine, permission to use your image (and to crop it as needed), if selected as a favorite, in my blog post.
JUDGING & PRIZE
I, Valentine, will choose my 5 favorites from those submitted and will feature them in a special blog post on my website on All Hallows Eve – Tuesday, October 31! And, the one chosen as my #1 favorite will receive a Pumpkinhead Party Collar hand crafted by Pampered Whiskers, and a Pumpkin Catnip Toy, hand crocheted by vkelleyetzy, both complimentary Noir Kitty Mews. The collar can be worn for special fall occasions or just for fun. You’ll love the nip anytime!
The five favorites, including the winning entry will also be announced on my other social media pages.
Purr-lease submit your entry via email to email@example.com by midnight PST on Tuesday, October 24, 2017. There is no entry form.
THANKS & HAVE SOME SPOOKY BIT OF FUN! I LOOK FORWARD TO receiving your entry! Mew Mew!